CBD Coffee – Premium Medium Roast Infused with 20mg of CBD, Caffeinated
Our medium roast breakfast blend coffee is mixed with the cannabinoid (CBD) supplement to get your day jumpstarted. The incredible aroma and taste of Colombian and Brazilian coffee beans are infused with a proprietary process that delivers 20mgs of CBD per serving. Each serving is offered in the convenient K-Cup design for single serving instant coffee makers. The CBD Coffee K-Cups are offered in singles, half dozen, or dozen quantities for those of you who want to give it a try or returning customers who need to stock up. Our Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) ensures every K-Cup is filled and safety sealed for consistent quality. “Discover Natures Wellness” today to improve your quality of life from Agrozen Life Sciences.
The single serving K-Cup for instant coffee makers is another unique way to enjoy your favorite drink and benefit from the cannabinoid (CBD) plant-based supplement. There’s no measuring or mixing, just drop it into your Keurig or other single serving device and within minutes a hot cup of java filled with 20mg of CBD will be ready to enjoy. Rest assured as you sit back and sip your coffee that our Kentucky hemp farmers have planted, harvested, and then processed high-quality CBD oil without the use of pesticides or herbicides and were happy to serve you.
If this is your first-time trying CBD and find the plant-based supplement helps with pain relief, inflammation, anxiety, stress, or other aliments try Agrozen’s tinctures, caplets, or other products. Since everyone’s body type and conditions are different, there is no recommended daily amount (RDA) and self-dosing is required. Per an industry publication, typical minimum daily dosing is 25mg of CBD twice a day. Keep in mind, more is not always better. If you have questions or concerns, please consult your physician prior to use.
Research studies have shown CBD may provide the following benefits:
- Pain Relief
- As well as other illnesses or conditions: Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s, Acne, Dyskinesia, Psoriasis, Broken Bones, Mad Cow Disease, Bacterial Infections, Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Nausea, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Substance Abuse/Withdrawal, Heart Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
To learn more, visit our learning center.
- Columbian and Brazilian Caffeinated Coffee Beans
- 20mg of Cannabinoids (CBD) per K-Cup
- Zero THC
- Clean CO2 Extraction
- Hemp Grown and Processed in Kentucky
- No Pesticides or Herbicides
- Natural Flavoring and Terpenes
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Lab Tested
- Made in the USA
- Dietary Benefits: Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
*Note: The information presented above is intended to serve only as general guidance and is not medical advice. As with any nutritional supplement, speak with your doctor about possible drug interactions.
**FDA Disclosure: Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.76 × 1.66 × 1.66 in|
• White Cup with Gold Label
• Refer to your single serving coffee maker for directions.
Suggested Serving Size: 1 K-Cup